Looking to get into the esports industry? First you need experience. Tempo Storm is offering that through internships which can also award students with college credit.
SUMMER INTERN – SALES/MARKETING
“Tempo Storm is looking for a Summer Intern to assist our sales/marketing team. The ideal candidate is business-savvy, intelligent, a die-hard esports fan, and a top performer in their class. You’ll be assisting with document curation, lead generation, event production, and various other tasks in the broad discipline of marketing. You will not be asked to make sales calls, but will be invited to participate. You can expect less than ten hours per week of work, and you’ll be working remotely from the comforts of your own home. This is an unpaid internship.”
– At least 18 years old
– North American resident
– Strong knowledge of Tempo Storm’s history and current operations
– Excellent grasp of the English language with impeccable grammar and prose
– Outgoing, sales-oriented personality
– Exceptional organizational skills
– 21 years old
– 1-2 years of sales experience
– Previous work experience in the esports industry
– Postsecondary student in one of the following disciplines: Business, Marketing, Sports Marketing, Finance, Communications
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a resume, ideally with a focus on your esports history, to Harrison@Tempostorm.com
Include a cover letter in the body of the email, or as an attachment.